Personal loan in Shahdara
One of the oldest inhabited cities of Delhi, Shahdara, sits majestically on the banks of the Yamuna. Locals would be more familiar to this place as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi.
The name of this city finds its origin in Urdu, which goes on to mean, “Door of Kings.” This city, quite elaborately reflects the rich Mughal heritage and the Persian architecture around every corner, as this city bustles with trade and business, day in and out.
The city’s very origin has been on the basis of trade as Shahdara was developed around a small market, dating all the way back to the 16th century. Since then, this city has been a spot of financial importance, and even today remains to be so.
Getting a personal loan in Shahdara amidst the fast pace of the city, is unlikely to come by at the time you really need it. Though there are multinational banks here in abundance, banks have stringent policies and protocols in place which need time to be executed.
You can get an urgent cash loan in Shahdara from local banks that may have certain benefits to offer you, but these also come with terms and conditions which may counter the purpose of a loan in the long run – which is to make your life easier and not harder than what it was.
These money lenders in Shahdara offer urgent cash loans but then comes the trouble when they hit you up with exorbitant interest rates that breaks your financial monthly budgeting to pieces. For months at end you slog, trying to make up and avoid over dues, and this just takes a toll on you. Eventually you start looking at loans as if they are a burden, and not as a convenient means of getting money when you need it the most.
This is when MoneyView comes to the rescue. With MoneyView, you can now avail loans anytime, anywhere. All this comes with a world of benefits and minus all the hassle that you would generally have to face while getting a loan the traditional way.
Why Should I Get A Loan from MoneyView?
Loans are to provide for your need at times when you would not have adequate money on your hands. Loans are your keys to open the door when opportunities knock. And as the adage goes, it only knocks once. So you cannot afford to miss out on once-in-a-lifetime opportunities just like that. But you can now get a personal loan in Shahdara from MoneyView in a matter of hours.
Private personal loan provides in Shahdara may trick you by talking you into loans without making you read the fine print, thereby it being a financial burden on you which you never asked for. With MoneyView comes a world of benefits.
Benefits with MoneyView include:
- Instantaneous loan: Considering that the need for a loan is time sensitive, we have a speedy procedure in place that ensures that you get your loans in a matter of hours.
- Flexible: Getting a personal loan in Shahdara from MoneyView allows you with the option of borrowing only that much as much as the situation demands. You do not have to adhere to some schemes or fixed plans that sometimes give you more or less money than you really need. With MoneyView, you can choose a loan amount from anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 Lacs, as per your need.
- Entirely paperless: The last thing you want in the case of an emergency is scurrying around for your papers and other documents that help you get a loan. With MoneyView, all you need to do is have soft copies of your essential documents and a sound internet connection. Have these, and you can apply for a loan from practically anywhere.
- Super Easy Repayment: Once you do get your loan approved, you can choose the way you would like to pay it back. Opt for tenure anywhere between three months to 12 months, and pay your loan back as per your convenience. This elicits no extra charges.
How can I get a loan from MoneyView?
To get a loan from MoneyView, all you need to do is download the app, and choose your loan amount, and then choose the EMI option of your choice. This puts you in control of how you get to loan an amount and how you decide to pay it back, without it burdening your monthly budgeting. Not just that, but the app also manages your money and reminds you of upcoming EMI due dates via timely notifications.
Getting a loan was never as easy as it is with MoneyView.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure