Personal Loan in Mysuru
The Garden City of India Where Opportunities Bloom
The second largest city in the state of Karnataka, Mysuru is the second largest urban agglomeration in this southern state. Being a city of historical importance for centuries, this city is also called as the “Cultural capital of Karnataka.”
Mysuru is known for endless heritage structures and palaces spread across the city’s span. The city displays both – cultural roots and post-modernist infrastructures that denote development. However, though developed, this city is still true to its roots as it stands steady as the centre of artwork, carpentry and fashion across all Karnataka.
One of the most renowned parts of this city’s artwork is the popular form of art known as Gesso, which is a golden inlay work on paintings. Being once the home of all royalty in Karnataka, every nook and corner of this city is an ornate and intricate piece of artwork by itself.
Finances in the Royal City
Though Mysuru houses an endless array of banks and private financers all across, getting a personal loan in Mysuru which suits your needs at the given point in time is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Quite often it so happens that you find yourself being entangled in tedious procedures and loads of paperwork, just to apply for a small loan. Even private loans in Mysuru may not be all that instant, considering the thorough verification they deploy, which may take up a lot of time.
Personal loans are a form of unsecured loans which do not make you pledge collateral against the borrowed amount. However, these loans are directly linked to your credit scores. In case of a default payment, your scores take a hit for the worse, and so do your chances of getting loans in the near future.
Instant Personal loans in Mysuru are hard to get. But that does not mean that you compromise on your dreams to something lesser, just due to the lack of adequate funds.
MoneyView – the best financial solution in Mysuru
When you find yourself to be financially insecure; that a certain situation may disrupt the finances you have in place, or may pose threat to your hard earned savings, then you have one place to look to without a hint of doubt. MoneyView.
At MoneyView, we offer you the financial stability you need without risks so that you opt for a loan without looking both ways. Personal loan in Mysuru for less salary is something no bank or private financer would be ready to offer,
At MoneyView, we do not discriminate. We understand that the need for financial assistance can occur to all strata of society. Hence, we offer not just loans, but convenience.
What makes our loans better?
- Quick loans: Gone are those days when you would have to wait for your loan. With MoneyView, you can now get your desired loan amount within a span of hours, at the most. You can choose a loan amount from anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs, and the amount would reach your bank account within hours.
- Flexible and customizable loans: Personal loan agents in Mysuru often lure you in by promising you instant cash loans; however these loans are rigid and require you to pay heavy interests, therefore leading to heavier EMIs. With MoneyView, you get principal repayment tenure ranging from 3-12 months, so that you get to even out your repayment without having it fall too heavy on your monthly expenses.
- Paperless procedure: What makes our loans faster than the others is our speedy paperless procedure in place which allows you to apply for a loan from anywhere anytime, without having to worry about paperwork. From the day you apply for the loan till you pay your last instalment, you would have a paperless interface that will ease your life like nothing else.
To wrap it up
Unsecured loans in Mysuru are no longer as difficult and slow as you once thought they would be. With MoneyView, you not only have your desired loan amount with you in a matter of hours, but you also have features that smoothen out your financial upheaval all the more.
The MoneyView app also manages your finances in terms of your expenditures and debits, by keeping a tab on your SMSs, and also notifies you when your EMI payment gets close.
Absolute financial assistance is what you get with MoneyView.
To know more about us, please log on to www.moneyview.in
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure