Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: Whizdm Innovations Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India and has its registered office at, Survey No. 17, 1A, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560087 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) has developed and solely owns a mobile personal finance software application called “moneyview Personal Loan App” (“App”, which expression shall include future releases of the application). Company makes the App available for download and use on mobile phones to as the end-users of the App (hereinafter referred to as “User”, “You”, “Your”), subject to these Terms of Service.
The Company also operates a website at www.moneyview.in (“Website”) for marketing and information purposes only. It is clarified that the Company does not use the Website for any purpose other than the said purposes. The App and the Website are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”.
The terms and conditions contained herein and the terms and conditions of use of the Website are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Terms”.
If You do not agree to these Terms You must not proceed to download the Platform.
Without prejudice to any other specific requirement which may be laid out in these Terms, Your use of the Platform and specifically, Your acceptance of these Terms as aforesaid shall be deemed to be a representation from You that You are above 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
THE COMPANY IS NOT A LENDER (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY LOANS OR OTHER CREDIT FACILITIES (AS DEFINED BELOW). THE COMPANY IS MERELY OPERATING THE APP TO FACILITATE YOUR APPLICATION TO AVAIL THE CREDIT FACILITIES.
Headings of clauses are only for convenience and are not intended to be used to interpret the contents thereunder. Please read these Terms in full.
I. Description of the App
The Company owns and operates the App that facilitates provision of Services as more specifically detailed herein below.
The Company is a private limited company registered under Companies Act, 2013. The Company is merely an intermediary and does not directly provide any financial services to the Users. It is not an organization registered with the Reserve Bank of India, nor Financial Institution under the Companies Act, 2013 or the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 or any other laws for the time being in force in India or a deposit taking company or a chit fund or a company offering any investment schemes as per the rules and regulations for the time being in force in India.
II. Applicability of the Terms
1. By downloading, installing, using, and accessing the Platform in any manner You hereby give Your unconditional consent to;
- These Terms including the paragraphs at the commencement of these Terms and titled “IMPORTANT”.
- Any other notice, disclaimer, policy, or term of use, by whatever name called, which may apply to the use of the Platform from time to time.
2. These Terms may be amended at any time by the Company. All such amendments shall be binding on after the amended Terms are made available on the Platform. If You do not agree with any such modification, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate Your use of the Platform with no liability to the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You have availed any of the Services as detailed in these Terms, the Terms including the modified terms shall continue to apply to the extent of and in relation to the Services availed.
3. Although the Company may attempt to notify You when major changes are made to these Terms, it shall be solely Your responsibility to read and understand the most up-to-date version of the Terms on the Platform. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
If You wish to use the App, You are required to maintain an account with the Company and will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, email id, contact number and any other information deemed necessary by the Company. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your account, password, activities that occur in or through Your account and for restricting access to Your computer to prevent unauthorized access to Your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform Us immediately if You have any reason to believe that Your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details You provide Us with are true, correct, accurate and complete. Upon the Company gaining knowledge of having any reasonable suspicion that the information provided by You is wrong, inaccurate or incorrect, the Company shall immediately terminate Your account without any notice to You in this regard. In the event of any changes or updates to the information shared by You at the time of registering Yourself on the App, You shall be responsible to forthwith notify the Company of the said changes. You can access and update the information You provided Us on the ‘dashboard’ area of the Your account after You log-in or by writing to Us at email@example.com. If You fail to notify Us of any changes in the information shared with Us, the Company will continue to use Your information already available with Us. The right to use this App is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
You shall, at all times, abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein and any breach of the same may also lead to the Company terminating Your account and appropriate civil and criminal remedies will be sought against You as provided under the laws of India.
The Company provides the following services through the App ("Services”):
1. Digital Savings Bank Account
1.1 The App enables You to open a savings bank account (“SB Account”) with Banks that are licensed to operate by the RBI and have partnered with the Company ("Partner Bank”). The User may also transact using the SB Account opened with the Partner Bank and also view the account statement as provided by the Partner Bank through the App.
1.2 The User acknowledges that the Company is only an intermediary providing a technology interface to the User to open and operate the SB Account with a Partner Bank and does not have any access to the SB Account or the money credited therein.
1.3 The User shall be required to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions governing the use of the SB Account as may be specified by the Partner Bank. You may access the Partner Bank terms and conditions for opening an SB Account [here].
2. Pro-Saver Account (FD & OD Facility Product)
2.1 The pro-saver account is a product offered by the Partner Bank wherein all amounts available in the pro-saver account once the balance in the account is equal to or greater than a specified threshold communicated by the Partner Bank is auto-swept ("Threshold”) at the end of each day (or such other frequency as may be determined by the Partner Bank) to create a fixed deposit (FD) ("Pro-Saver Account”).
2.2 Users who wish to be onboarded to a Pro-Saver Account must open an SB Account with the same Partner Bank. Terms and conditions of the Partner Bank that are applicable to the SB Account shall also be applicable to the Pro-Saver Account and shall be binding on the User.
2.3 The transfer of funds from the Pro-Saver Account for creation of FDs shall be triggered on amounts equal to or in excess of the Threshold available in the Pro-Saver Account. In the event the balance in the Pro-Saver Account is less than the Threshold value, the amounts shall not be utilised to create an FD.
2.4 As the amounts specified under Clause 2.1 above will be transferred to create an FD, the User acknowledges that more than one FD can be created by the Partner Bank and linked to the same Pro-Saver Account. Notwithstanding multiple FDs created under this scheme, the App shall reflect only the aggregate amounts held in multiple FDs created for the User in a consolidated form.
2.5 The User shall receive an interest subject to the tenor of the FD and the terms and conditions as may be provided by the Partner Bank for the FDs created pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. The interest rate applicable to the FDs shall be displayed in a consolidated manner in XIRR format.
2.7 Overdraft Facility (OD)
- The User shall further be eligible to avail an overdraft facility from the Partner Bank based on the FDs created and subject to the terms and conditions for such overdraft facility as may be provided by the Partner Bank from time to time ("OD Facility”).
- The OD limit to be granted to the User shall be subject to the value of the FDs created for the User. The limit for the OD shall be solely determined by the Partner Bank and such limit may be modified by the Partner Bank from time to time.
- The User will be permitted to transfer all amounts towards the OD Facility granted by the Partner Bank to other accounts of the User through the App.
- If a User withdraws more than the limit set for the OD Facility from the Pro Saver Account, all the FDs created will be liquidated by settling the utilized amount towards the OD Facility. Balance amounts will be transferred to the SB Account of the User. Users can then transfer the funds to any bank account of their choice by adding such account as a payee to the SB Account vide the App.
- In case of utilization of the OD Facility, Users will be charged an interest at a rate equivalent to interest rate offered by the Partner Bank on the FD. As there may be multiple FDs created, the rate of interest on the OD Facility shall be calculated based on the weighted average of the interests provided on the multiple FDs. This amount will be collected from the Pro-Saver Account either at the time of closing the FDs or at the end of a calendar month.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, from time to time, offer cashbacks to the Users of Pro-Saver Accounts for such period as may be specified by the Company from time to time. The Company may provide cashbacks to the Users for an amount equal to the interest being charged to the User on the OD Facility by the Partner Bank or bear the costs towards such interest under its arrangement with the Lender or such other offers as may be communicated by the Company from time to time.
Eligibility to earn cashback shall be conditional on offer applicability, offer instructions and applicable terms and conditions provided by the Company from time to time and such terms and conditions may be amended and/or supplemented by the Company at its discretion.
The Company reserves the right to modify the eligibility criteria of all the cashback which are to be provided to the Users.
The Company reserves the right to change the predetermined time of the cashback facility.
Eligibility for availing the Service
The User must be legally permitted to avail the Service and must submit the necessary KYC documents as may be requested by the Partner Banks to open an SB Account.
The opening of the SB Account is subject to verification by the Partner Bank and the Partner Bank reserves the right to reject the request of the User to open an SB Account without providing any reason.
Obligations of the User
The User shall, at all times, maintain confidentiality of the user-name and password ("User Credentials”) provided to operate the SB Account or the Pro-Saver Account, as applicable, and shall not share the User Credentials with any third party.
The User shall be solely responsible for all transactions undertaken in the SB Account and the Pro-Saver Account and expressly acknowledges that the Company undertakes to liability or responsibility of the same.
The User shall use the SB Account and the Pro-Saver Account, as applicable, in accordance with applicable laws, including but not limited to, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
3. Facilitation of Lending Services
The Company facilitates the provision of personal loans, ‘buy now pay later’ (BNPL) service, business loans and other credit facilities ("Credit Facilities”) offered by NBFCs and Banks partnered with the Company ("Lender(s)”) to potential borrowers. Users acknowledge that the Company is only and intermediary and owns and operates the App for facilitating the provision of Credit Facilities offered by Lenders to Users. The Company performs these Services as a lending service provider to the Lenders and does not provide any financial services to the Users.
The User expressly acknowledges that Company is only an intermediary facilitating the provision of Credit Facilities and is not a financial institution. The Company does not provide any guarantee on whether a Credit Facility will be granted to the User. On receipt of the loan application, the decision on whether a Credit Facility will be provided to the User solely vests with the Lender. Accordingly, the Lender may accept or reject a loan application at its sole discretion without any obligations to clarify the reasons for its decision.
In case of a personal loan or a business loan, once the loan is approved by the Lender, the funds are transferred directly by the Lender to the bank account of the User. In case of BNPL, on approval of Credit Facility, the funds are directly transferred by the Lender to the bank account of the merchant from who the User purchased the relevant goods and/or service and selected to pay for the said goods and/or service through the BNPL option.
The Company does not sell or engage in any activity amounting to solicitation of customers for purchase of insurance products. The Company is not an insurance intermediary and is not licensed by the IRDAI to sell insurance. The Company does not earn any commissions on sale of insurance products to Users. The Company merely provides the insurance companies and insurance intermediaries and other third-party partners with a distribution platform for publishing advertisements in relation to insurance products. The Company does not endorse any insurance product advertised on the Platform. Purchase of insurance products are subject to terms and conditions as may be communicated by the insurance company or the insurance intermediary. You are advised to read the said terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase of insurance products. The Company shall not be liable for any claims you may have in relation to the insurance product purchased by you from the insurance company and all disputes and claims You may have shall be governed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insurance product.
VI. Rewards and Benefits
If You use the App, the Company may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, reward You with benefits, cashbacks, or other incentives subject to such terms and conditions as may be notified by the Company from time to time. Additionally, the Company may offer various schemes to the Users including but not limited to referral schemes, cashback offers etc., and such offers shall be subject to terms and conditions as may be notified by the Company at the time of provision of such offers and schemes.
VII. Obligations of the User
1. You shall not use the Platform otherwise than as an end user.
2. In Your use of the Platform only for Your lawful and personal use, You shall always comply with all applicable laws.
3. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the content therein.
4. You agree to not interfere with or use non-public areas of Our Platform and Our technical delivery system. You will not introduce any trojans, viruses, any other malicious software, any bots or scrape Our Platform for any user information. Additionally, You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, security or authentication measures implemented by Us. If You tamper or attempt to tamper with Our technological design and architecture, We may terminate Your account. We may further report such actions to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and initiate legal actions.
5. You shall not use the Platform or the Services provided by the Company for committing fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or for any other unlawful and/or illegal purposes. Further, although We may, from time to time, monitor the features offered through the Platform for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like, You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Platform. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
6. Except for the services explicitly provided, the Company does not provide, control or endorse any third-party information, products or services in any manner whatsoever, even if such third party information, products or services are advertised on the Platform.
7. You will not allow any unauthorised use of the Platform or the SB.
8. You hereby represent and warrant that You shall make use of the Platform as a prudent, reasonable and law-abiding citizen.
9. You must ensure that You keep updating the App as and when We release new versions of it. Failure to do so may make You incapable of using certain Services or the App altogether. You should also ensure that You are able to use the App with Your preferred bank account.
10. The Company grants You a limited license to access and use the Platform for availing the Services offered by the Company, but not to download any material from the Platform (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. Any unauthorized access to the Platform or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Platform and any attempt to modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Platform or re-format or frame any portion of the pages of the Platform is prohibited. This license is non-transferable and does not permit any resale or commercial use of this Platform or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of anyone other than Your authorized use; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Platform or any portion of this Platform (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of the Platform shall terminate the permission or revoke the license granted by the Company.
11. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or failure resulting from infrastructure issues, like server uptime, network availability and connectivity.
12. Regulation around technology companies such as ours is ever changing. You understand that the Company may have to modify the Services as well as the App on account of the regulatory landscape We are subject to. In such case, if You become incapable of using all or any part the App or the Services, the same shall not be Our fault.
13. You shall not take any action that would cause Company to suffer any type of loss.
VIII. Consideration and Payment Terms
At present, the Company does not charge any fee from the Users for provision of Services via the App. Notwithstanding the foregoing and subject to applicable laws, the Company retains the right to charge such subscription fees for provision of Services, as it may deem necessary in its sole discretion from time to time. The Company shall provide You with a notice at least thirty (30) days below implementing such subscription fee.
IX. Termination and Suspension
1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, any other terms, or any other communication between You and the Company, the Company may terminate Your use of the App at any time with or without notice, and for or without any reasons, with absolutely no liability to You.
2. Without prejudice to the foregoing:
2.1 The Company reserves the right to terminate these Terms without notice and without liability to You on becoming aware that You have violated these Terms or any other guidelines and rules published in respect of the App.
2.2 Company may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate Your access to all or part of the App at any time in Company’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to You.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained under the Terms, any termination of the account by the Company shall not extinguish Your obligations under these Terms and the loan agreements to the Company and the Lender or any third party as applicable.
X. Other Disclaimers
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company, and any of Company’s third-party partners, licensors, and suppliers, disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You through the Platform will constitute or create any representation or warranty not expressly stated herein.
You expressly agree that use of the Platform is at Your sole risk. The Platform and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the Platform are provided on an “as is” and “as available,” “with all faults” basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. The Company and any third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the App will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
Company and any third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Platform in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You understand and agree that if You use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the Platform, the same shall be at Your own discretion and risk and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your property (including Your computer system and/or other device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
You acknowledge and agree You have entered into these Terms in reliance upon the No Lending, Other Disclaimers and the Limitations of Liability set forth herein, that the No Lending, Other Disclaimers and the Limitations of Liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between You and Company, and that the No Lending, Other Disclaimers and the Limitations of Liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between You and Company. Company would not be able to provide the App to You on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations.
Any information that the Platform may make communicate to You about any service or product offered by a third party, including any promotional or other offers in relation thereto, shall not constitute or be deemed to be the Company’s endorsement or approval in any manner of such third-party products and services.
XI. Intellectual Property
The Company and its licensors, if any, shall be the sole and absolute owners of the Platform, including but not limited to the idea behind the Platform, the copyright in all content on the Platform and all trademarks, designs, logos and other insignia of trade used on the Platform and elsewhere during the performance of the services, all of which are subject to protection under patent, copyright, trade mark and trade secret and other intellectual property laws of India and other countries. We give You a limited, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to access the App, avail of the features of the App for Your personal, lawful requirements only. You are not entitled to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the App Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, without Our prior written permission. Any copying of any part of the Platform shall entail immediate termination of these Terms without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the Company, including for civil wrongs and criminal offences.
By clicking the checkbox, You hereby give Your consent and authorize Whizdm Finance to initiate Your application through online prefill product provided by TransUnion CIBIL basis name and mobile number submitted by You. You hereby also agree that in case of any error or mistake in any of the field during prefill of application, You shall inform Us immediately for rectifying such errors or mistakes without any recourse to TransUnion CIBIL and TransUnion CIBIL does not guarantee accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided.
XIII. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES, OR ITS CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST REVENUES, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ABUSE OR BREACH OF DATA), EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THESE TERMS, (II) THE APP, (III) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP; (IV) FAILURE TO AVAIL A PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM LOAN AGREEMENT EXECUTED WITH THE LENDING PARTNER OR (V) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH ANOTHER USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY SHALL BE Rs.500.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF THE LENDERS PARTNERED WITH THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE FINANCIAL PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY SUCH LENDERS. THE COMPANY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF PROVIDING THE SERVICES AND ALL LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE CREDIT FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THE LENDERD VIDE THE APP SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE SEPARATE LOAN AGREEMENT EXECUTED BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH LENDERS.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of the App; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; and (iv) Your breach of the terms of Your contract with lenders. This indemnification obligation shall survive these Terms and use of the App.
XV. Governing Law and Arbitration
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India without respect to its conflict of laws’ provisions.
- The App is controlled and offered by the Company from its facilities in India. If You are a user outside India, please take note the Company is subject only to Indian law and only to the jurisdiction of Indian courts. The Company makes no representations that the App is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Therefore, if You are a user outside India, You may use the App solely on Your own volition and at Your own risk. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with local law.
- Disputes, if any, shall be attempted to be resolved amicably for thirty (30) days. Unresolved disputes shall be referred to an independent, sole arbitrator in Bangalore appointed by the Company in accordance with the procedure established by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Venue of arbitration shall be Bangalore. Subject to the foregoing, You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore Urban District.
- Notices: Any notice required to be given to Company under these Terms shall be sent by registered mail or recognized courier to the address first set out above.
- Force Majeure: If the whole or any part of the performance of the respective obligations of the parties hereunder is prevented or delayed by reasons of natural calamities, war, arson, civil disturbance, and such other reasons beyond the reasonable control of a person (each a “Force Majeure Event”), then to the extent either party shall be prevented or delayed from performing all or any part of their respective obligations under these Terms despite due diligence and reasonable efforts to do so, then such party shall be excused from performance hereunder for so long as reasons of Force Majeure Event continue. A Force Majeure Event shall not affect the payment obligations of the parties unless there is legal bar / embargo to the making of the payments.
- Severability: Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms may prove to be illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall continue in full force and effect.
- No Waiver or Election: No failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. Every right or remedy herein conferred upon or reserved to either party shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to every right and remedy existing at law or equity or by statute and the pursuit of any one right or remedy shall not be construed as an election.
- Assignment: The right to use the App is personal to You and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity.
- Communications: You hereby consent to receive on Your registered email/phone number, promotional and marketing communication about various products, services and offerings the Company, vendors, clients, group companies or business associates may make available. This will over ride any DND or DNC services You may have registered for on Your phone in the past. You consent to receive service/promotional messages on Whatsapp through moneyview and moneyview Payments business accounts.
XVII. Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Digital Lending Platform
The Company aims to provide the best customer service through its Platform. We value customer-relationship and strive to offer an efficient and robust grievance redressal mechanism.
Grievance Redressal for Credit Facilities availed by the User through the App
You can reach Us for any query/complaint through any of the channels from Monday to Saturdays except on mandatory holidays:
Telephone: 080 6939 0476 (Timings: Monday to Saturday - 9 am to 6 pm - Excluding public holidays)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We generally respond within 24-48 hours.)
If the Complaint/Grievance is not redressed by the Customer Service Centre within 7 working days, the customer shall approach the Digital Lending Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) of the Company at below details:
Name: Mr Venkatraman Narayan
Address: 3rd Floor, Survey No. 17, 1A, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560087
The Company is a felicitator between Users & various Lenders. In order to raise grievances with a specific Lender, click here
Grievance Redressal for Other Services
You can reach Us for any query/complaint through any of the channels from Monday to Saturdays except on mandatory holidays:
Telephone: 080 6939 0476 (Timings: Monday to Saturday - 9 am to 6 pm - Excluding public holidays)
Email: email@example.com (We generally respond within 24-48 hours.)