Personal Loan in Vadodra
Know the City
Formerly known as Baroda, Vadodra is the third largest city in the state of Gujarat. The city is known for its monuments and places of historic importance. This, quite obviously makes Vadodra one of the top places to visit in India.
The city is economically and culturally important as it has a lot to offer in terms of business and adherence to culture. Business is so deeply rooted in the DNA of this city that business is now an aspect of the people’s cultural heritage.
There is little to wonder why Vadodra is therefore nicknamed to be the Sanskari Nagari or the Cultural City of India. Vadodra excels in petrochemical, engineering, pharmaceuticals, plastics and even IT and foreign exchange industries.
Considering the amount of opportunities this city has to offer naturally attracts the fancy of budding entrepreneurs from around the country to come here and change their fates for good.
Finances in the Sanskari City
Getting a personal loan in Vadodra may not be as hard as it is to get it anywhere else. Considering this city is so deeply rooted in finances and economics, getting financial assistance here is relatively simpler than other cities.
However, banks here still follow the traditional methods of giving out loans, which are extremely stringent and protocol-oriented. Complete adherence to established process is what the banks here follow, and though this may seem essential, it often ends up slowing up the whole process. This just goes ahead to delay you from getting your loan.
Bank procedures may sometime compel you to go through tedious and complicated steps, which determine the approval of your loan. This is exactly the sort of hassle you are better off without, especially in case of an emergency.
There are innumerable personal loan agents in Vadodra who may offer you instant cash loans when you need them the most. These loans, however easy to avail, are often studded with heavy interest rates and lesser EMIs which consequently make loan repayment far too difficult than you imagined.
Cash loans in Vadodra may be complicated, but they never have been as lucid as they are with MoneyView. MoneyView is that online loan portal where you get your loans instantly, and minus the hassle.
The loans we offer are not just fast and easy to apply, but they also come with many other features that make loans and their repayment easier than ever before.
Here is a glimpse of what MoneyView has to offer:
- Instant loans: You no longer have to wait for days or weeks to have your desired loan amount with you. All you need to do is download the MoneyView app and choose your desired loan amount from anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs.
Courtesy our speedy verification procedure, your loan gets approved and reaches you within a span of hours. Cash loans in Vadodra never got any faster than this.
- Flexible and Customizable: It is essentially your loan, so it is only fair to have you call the shots. With MoneyView, we give you the power to choose payback tenure from anywhere between 3-12 months. This way, you get to span out your loan repayment as per your convenience, without having it fall too heavy on your monthly expenses.
- Virtual Documentation: With MoneyView, you get the freedom to apply for a loan from anywhere, anytime. Without having to submit documents or stand in long queues to get your loan, you can now apply for personal loan in Vadodra from the comfort of your own house.
- Security Assured: We have a formidably impenetrable system in place which ensure that the data you share with us remains untouched and protected at all times. Our cyber experts are constantly on-duty safeguarding your data and making sure that all attempts to get your data are effectively neutralized.
A personal loan from private finance in Vadodra may seem a bit complex, but this complication vanishes when it with MoneyView. The MoneyView app not only gets you easy personal loans, but also manages your expenses and savings and timely reminds you about your EMI payments.
MoneyView is that app which cares about your money, and has your back when you fall short of funds anywhere.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure