1.2. The services we offer you on or through the App are referred to as “Services”. Please note that unless specifically defined in this Policy, capitalised terms shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions, available at https://moneyview.in/terms-conditions-money-view-app (“Terms”). Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms.
1.3. At Money View, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. Please read the following terms of the Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, we collect about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
1.4. By using all or a part of the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.1. We collect, use, store, and transfer personal data about you to provide you with, or in connection with, the Services. Such personal data includes:
- Identity and profile-related data: This includes your first and last name, username or similar identifiers, gender, title, photographs, educational qualifications and background, marital status, feedback, and survey responses.
- Contact data: This includes your email addresses, phone numbers, and residential address.
- Location data: This includes collection of current location details through GPS (Fine and Coarse GPS data fetched in the background).
- KYC data: This includes identification documents issued by the government or other authorities, and includes details of or pertaining to your Aadhaar, PAN card, voter ID, and ration card.
- Transaction data: This includes details of transactions that may occur through the App or in connection with the Services. For example, transaction data may include the services you have sought or availed through the App or confirmations of such services.
- Data from SMSs: We collect certain information from your SMSs. Please note that such data is limited to details of the transactions contained in the SMS. We do not collect, read or store bank OTPs, personal SMSs, account details, etc.
- Financial data: This includes your past credit history, income details, details of loans issued or otherwise applied for through the App, payments and repayments thereof, bank account details, and bank account statements.
- Marketing and communications data: This includes your preferences in receiving marketing messages from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Device data: This includes your IP addresses, browser types and versions, time zone settings, operating systems, and device information.
- Usage data: This includes information about how you use the Services.
2.2. We are required to collect your personal data to provide you with access to the App and Services. In certain cases, we are required to collect personal data as required by law, or under the Terms. If you fail to provide us that data as and when requested by us, we will not be able to perform our obligations under the arrangement we have with you or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with features of the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services (or part thereof).
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA ABOUT YOU
3.1. We use different methods to collect and process personal data about you. This includes:
- Information you provide us: This is the information (including identity, contact, KYC, financial, and device data) you consent to give us when you use our Services or when you correspond with us (for example, by email or chat, or through the App). It includes information you provide when you register to use the Services, use an App feature, share data through the App, or when you report a problem with the App and our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
- Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you visit the App or use the Services, we will automatically collect personal data through the use of tools like cookies.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources: We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including our third parties, Google analytics for advertising and user analytics purposes, and other publicly available sources.
3.2. Please note that we do not have any control over personal data that you may choose to make publicly available. For example, if you post reviews, comments, or messages on public sections of the App or on an application store (such as the App Store or Play Store), you do so at your own risk. We are not liable for third-party misuse of such data.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
4.1. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the applicable law. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to provide you with the Services, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
4.2. You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account on the App, you authorise us, our associate partners, and affiliates to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services.
4.3. In general, we use your personal data for the following purposes and activities undertaken without direct human supervision or control:
- To register you as a user of the App;
- To provide you with the Services;
- To manage our relationship with you, including notifying you of changes to any Services;
- To administer and protect our business and the App, including troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations;
- To deliver content to you;
- To monitor trends so we can improve the App and Services;
- To improve our business and delivery models;
- To perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To respond to court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims.
5. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1. You agree and acknowledge that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render the Services to you. This may include but not be limited to Lenders (as defined in the Terms), storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors. We may also share this information with other entities in the Money View group in connection with the abovementioned purposes.
5.2. You agree and acknowledge that we may share data where we are required by law, any court, a government agency, or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You hereby warrant that all personal data that you provide us with is accurate, up-to-date, and true. When you use our Services, we make best efforts to provide you with the ability to access and correct inaccurate or deficient data, subject to any legal requirements.
7. DATA SECURITY
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, and follow standards prescribed by applicable law, including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder.
8. DATA RETENTION
You agree and acknowledge that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for as long as necessary to fulfil our stated purpose(s) and for a reasonable period after termination of your account on the App or access to the Services.
9. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Services may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of our partner networks, service providers, financial institutions, advertisers, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”). Please note that the Third Party Services that may be accessible through our Services are governed by their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through such Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
For any inquiries and complaints, the following email address may be used: email@example.com. All inquiries and complaints shall be looked into promptly and without charging any fee to the inquirer / complainant.
11.2. We identify you by way of using cookies. The cookies shall not provide access to data in your device such as email addresses or any other data that can be traced to you personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow us to administer the Services and provide you with a tailored and user-friendly service. The cookies shall enable you to access certain features of the Services. Most devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you prevent cookies from being sent, it may limit the functionality that we can provide when you visit the App or try to access some of the Services.
12. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
You agree and acknowledge that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
13.1. We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend it from time to time, at our sole discretion.
13.2. The terms of this Policy may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. The new Policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the Services.
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
You may contact our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, with any enquiry relating to this Policy or your personal data.
Name: Mr Venkatraman Narayan
Address: 3rd Floor, Survey No. 17, 1A, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560087
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org