How to Download Bank Statement in PDF?
The Money View loan application process might require you to upload your Bank statement in PDF format
This guide will help you download your bank statement through Netbanking or E-mail.
Download Bank Statement from Email
Most banks send a monthly bank statement if the customer has registered their email address with them.
If you have registered your email id with your bank, you might be receiving Bank statement of the previous month in the first week of every month.
To check and download the bank statement from your email, please follow the steps below :
Download Bank Statement in mobile :
1. Goto your preferred email app on mobile (Gmail/Yahoo etc.)
2. Search for keyword ‘bank statement’ along with your bank’s name. For e.g.; ‘bank statement kotak’
3. Locate the email from the search result and open it.
4. All bank statements sent through emails are password protected. Make sure you read the password instructions in the email to open the PDF file.
5. Download the PDF.
6. Use the password to check if the file is opening. You have to use the same password while uploading the PDF during Money View loans application.
Download Bank Statement in desktop :
1. Search for the keyword ’bank statement’ with your bank name in your email client like – Gmail or Yahoo mail.
2. Check for the most relevant email within the search result. The subject for the mail should look like something below :
3. Read through the email and understand what password to use to unlock the PDF statement.
4. Download the attached PDF and use the password while uploading it in the Money View app.
Download Bank Statement from Netbanking
If you have Netbanking access to your bank account, please follow the steps for your bank to easily download bank statement in PDF :
State Bank of India
1. Login to the SBI Online Banking Portal
2. Under My Accounts -> Account Summary, you get an option ‘Account Statement’
3. Select duration and type of report
1. Login to ICICI Bank Netbanking portal
2. Click on Detailed statement to see the screen below :
3. Select the time period and click ‘Get Statement’
Bank of Baroda
1. Login to Bank of Baroda portal
2. Select Accounts -> Operative Accounts -> Account Query
3. Select correct duration and then click on ‘Statement’
4. Now you see this window, select PDF from the bottom drop down box and click on ‘Save’
1. Login to the Axis bank portal
2. On the main page after logging in, you see under Accounts tab at top -> My Accounts (on left-hand side frame)-> Statement Enquiry
3. Select any one of the options on the main screen to download appropriate statements
1. Log in to the HDFC bank portal
2. On the left-hand side menu, click on ‘Enquire’ -> Download Historical Statement
3. You will need to choose the account, select the time period and then select ‘PDF’ as the format
Punjab National Bank
1. Log in to the Punjab National Bank portal
2. You will be shown a menu on the left-handside of the screen. Select Account Statement
3. Select ‘Transaction Date’ (from and to) and click on ‘Search’ button at bottom right
4. When you are presented the details, you can also select the option of the format to download the statement (Go to ‘Download Details as’ at bottom right and select ‘PDF’)
Bank of India
1. Log in to the Bank Of India portal
2. In the ‘Accounts’ page, you see ‘Account Statement’ under ‘Options’ on the top part of the main screen.Select this and press ‘Go’
3. Select ‘start date’ and ‘end date’
4. When you click ‘Statement’ button at the bottom, you will see the statement listed on the screen.
5. At the bottom of this next screen, you can see ‘Save as PDF’ button. Click on this to save the account statement
Kotak Mahindra Bank
1. Log in to the Kotak Mahindra Bank portal
2. Click on ‘Banking’ tab in red menu on top of the screen. Now you will see a menu on left-hand side screen. Click on ‘Savings Account / Current Account’ -> View / Download Account Statement
3. Now select the time period for the statement and click on Go. You will be able to download only 3 months statement at one time. So if you need 6 months statement, then you need to do this step two times
4. On the next screen, you will see the statement followed by ‘Download as’ menu option. Select ‘PDF’ and click on download button.
1. Log in to the Canara Bank portal
2. You will see ‘Accounts’ tab on left-hand side menu. Click on it and click on ‘Account Statement’ option below it.
3. Select the account, start date and end date and click on download as per the selected file format
Hope this guide is helpful for you to download PDF of your bank statement.