Airtel Loan: How to Get Talktime Loan, Data Loan & SMS Loan
Most telecom network companies offer a credit loan that is refundable with a service charge based on the company's terms and conditions. Airtel is a well-known telecom network company in India that offers two types of emergency credit loan services.
Any Airtel customer who does not have enough Talktime balance for a call can apply for a loan and avoid low balance. Customers need to call the Airtel Talktime loan number or a company that offers a USSD-based service to avail a loan from Airtel for Talktime.
Aside from the Airtel credit a talktime loan service, Airtel also offers 3G/4G Internet data loans for web surfing.
Airtel will provide 80MB of data for two days for Rs 27. After the validity period, Airtel will automatically deduct the loan amount from the main balance.
Airtel Advance Talktime Loan
Here are the terms and condition to obtain an Airtel credit talktime loan:
- To qualify for a talktime loan, your Airtel main account balance must be less than Rs 5
- To apply for advance talktime credit, your Airtel number must be at least 90 days old. Otherwise, you will be ineligible
- Airtel charges an additional fee as a service charge at the time of the talktime loan refund
- Airtel will deduct the loan amount from your next recharge automatically
How to Take a Talktime Loan from Airtel
Talktime loans can be availed in two different ways:
- Taking a loan through SMS
- Taking a loan using the Thanks app
How to Take An SMS Loan from Airtel
- 1st step: After dialing *141*10# USSD code number, three talktime loan options will appear on your mobile screen
- 2nd step: You can select any suitable option from Rs. 50, Rs. 30, or Rs. 10 based on your needs
- 3rd step: After you've made your selection, you'll be asked to enter 1 to validate your loan request
How to Apply for a Talktime Loan Using the Thanks App
- 1st step: To begin, download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Play or Apple App store.
- 2nd step: Launch the My Airtel app and use your OTP to log in to your Airtel account.
- 3rd step: Select the ‘Advance Talktime’ option from the ‘Services’ menu.
- 4th step: Finally, confirm your choice from Rs. 10, Rs. 30, or Rs. 50 talktime advance options
Airtel Data Loan
Airtel customers can get an 80MB 2G data loan or an 80MB 3G/4G data loan for Rs 27 with a two-day validity period that can be used across 2G/3G/4G networks. You can obtain an Airtel data loan using the methods listed below.
How to Get a Data Loan from Airtel
- 1st step: Launch the dialer app on your phone
- 2nd step: Dial *141*567#
Wait for the message to appear on the screen of the phone
- Finally, confirm your data loan to receive advance 4G data.
- You can also easily obtain a data loan by dialing 52141.
- You can use the internet service after obtaining an internet loan until the loan pack expires
Can Anyone Apply for Two Plans At the Same Time in Airtel?
Airtel users have the advantage of being able to queue up several plans in advance with the provider. However, not all recharge plans are available. These benefits are available on unlimited combo plans.
Anyone can find himself or herself in an emergency where his or her Talktime or data balance runs out and he/she is unable to recharge. Airtel has launched the Airtel advance talktime loan service to help customers get out of this situation.
You must clear the loan amount by recharging the required amount. For a Rs 10 Talktime balance, Airtel charges Rs 12. Make certain that you do not avail a new Talktime loan until the previous ones have been paid off.
In terms of how to obtain a loan, you can obtain Airtel credits by dialing a USSD code, calling the loan number or using the Airtel Thanks app.