How to Check Bank Balance Without Going to the Bank?
In today’s era of digitization, it is possible to check the bank balance without going to the bank. Banks have initiated several ways like SMS notification, push notification, internet banking, email, and a lot more. In this post, we will have a look at how we can check bank balance, mini statement, and balance transfer of different banks without visiting the branch.
1. How to Check Bank Balance in SBI?
Using SBI Quick, a free Missed Call Banking service offered by the bank you can easily check the SBI account balance, get a mini statement or do more. This can be done by giving a missed call or sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. But ensure that your mobile number is updated in your account.
To get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account. You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
To get the Mini Statement i.e. last 5 transactions on the accoun
- You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
- Instead, you could also download the SBI Quick app available on iOS or Play Store and use the same to check your balances or get mini statements. With this app, you don’t need to remember keywords, mobile numbers, etc. This app doesn’t require an internet connection. The communication is done through an SMS notification or through a missed call.
2. How to check bank balance in Punjab National Bank?
This facility is available to all the customers who have registered their mobile number with the bank. Ways to check your balance.
Giving a Missed Call
Give a missed call on a toll- free number 1800 180 2223 or A missed call to the tolled number 0120-2303090 to get back an SMS with your current balance.
The service is free of cost and is available for SB/CA accounts.
On Internet Banking
You could also log on to PNB Internet Banking >>Click on Other Services>>Service Request>>New Request>>EMail Statement Registration
By Sending An SMS
You could also send the following SMS to 9264092640 or 5607040 via registered mobile no. ESTMT space last 4 digit of a/c no space Email ID
3. How to check bank balance in HDFC?
You can check the bank balance of your HDFC bank account with their toll-free banking services. Here are the numbers for the same:-
Calling a Toll-Free Number
- Call 1800-270-3333 to check your account Balance
- Dial 1800 1800-270-3355 to check your Mini statement
- You can call 1800-270-3377 to get Account Statement
- You can call 1800-270-3344 for mobile banking
By Sending a Keyword SMS to 5676712
- “bal” to get the Balance Enquiry
- “txn” to get the Mini Statement
- You can also use Hindi keywords for Hindi SMSBanking
By using the Internet Banking Service
- Visit the bank site
- Click on ‘Login’
- Enter your customer ID and password and hit submit to check your bank balance
4. How to check bank balance in ICICI?
By using the iMobile App
ICICI Bank’s iMobile app gives you over 150 services including checking account balance, get mini-statement to opening a Fixed deposit, paying bills and transferring funds, etc.
Use SMS Banking
By sending a simple SMS you can do many of the banking transactions including checking your account balance. The Keywords to be used are
SMS IBAL to 5676766 or 9215676766
Last 3 Transactions
SMS ITRAN to 5676766 or 9215676766
Giving a Missed Call
ICICI Bank’s new missed call alert facility from your registered mobile number allows you to know your account balance and last 3 transactions through an SMS. To check A/C Balance, you may give a missed call on 9594 612 612
By Logging to Internet Banking
You could also log in to your internet banking account using your login id and password and check your account balance.
5. How to check bank balance in Axis Bank?
Using a Missed Call service
- You can call 1800 419 5959 to check your account balance
- You can call 1800 419 6969 to check the mini statement
- You can call 08048336262 to recharge your mobile instantly
Using SMS Service
To receive information on your account, send an SMS with the specified keyword to SMS Banking numbers. SMS Banking Numbers are 5676782 or 9717000002. The Keywords for various transactions are
- BAL (Account Number) for checking balance in your account.
- MINI(Account Number) for the last three transactions in your account
Using Axis Mobile App
You can carry out a host of banking services by downloading the Axis Mobile App on your phone. This includes checking your account balance or getting a mini statement or statement for a particular period of time.
Using Internet Banking
In addition to using all these modes, you could also log on to the internet banking service of Axis Bank using your Customer Id and password and check your balance or carry out a host of other banking activities.
6. How to Check Bank Balance in Bank of India?
Another reputed bank that attracts millions of customers is Bank of India. The missed call balance inquiry no is 09015135135 to be done through the registered mobile number. You could also use the Bank of India app or use their internet banking service to check your bank balance.
7. How to Check Bank Balance in IDBI Bank?
By using Toll-free Banking
The following services can be availed through it.
- Check your balance by giving a missed call to 1800-843-1122
- Check your last 5 transactions by giving a missed call to 1800-843-1133.
By Using SMS Banking
Send SMS as REG < Space > Account Number to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718 *Eg. REG < space > 103104xxx134378 to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
8. How to check bank balance in Canara Bank?
Using Missed Call Service
- Give a missed call to 0 9015 483 483 to know your balance in English
- Give a missed call to 0 9015 734 734 to know your last 5 transactions
- You could also get your balance information in Hindi by giving a missed call to 0 9015 613 613
Using SMS Banking services
- For Balance Enquiry you can send the following message to 5607060 CANBALuseridMPIN e.g. CANBAL xxxxxx 111111 3.
- For Mini Statement you can send the following message to 5607060 CANTXNuseridMPIN e.g. CANTXN xxxxxx 111111
In addition, you could use the app of the bank or the internet service of the bank to check your account or the last done transactions.
9. How to Check Bank Balance in Union Bank of India?
Using SMS Service
To find your Primary account balance send UBAL to 09223008486
To find your Primary account statement: UMNS to 09223008486
Using Missed Call Service
Customers can get their primary account balance by giving a Missed call to 09223008586
10. How to Check Bank Balance in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
You can easily check your account balance on WhatsApp:
Step - 1: Register by clicking on https://kotak.com/wa from a mobile browser. It will directly open Kotak Bank's WhatsApp Chat screen.
Give a Missed call on 9718566655 from your registered mobile number to get started. You will immediately receive a welcome message and all services related details on WhatsApp from Kotak Bank's official number 022 66006022.
Step - 2:Type Bal and view your account balance.
On Mobile Banking
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Go to Banking.
- Select Account Activity.
- Login to Net Banking.
- Select Banking.
- Account Overview.
On Missed Call Service
You can also give a missed call on 1800 274 0110 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS with your account balance.
Type 'BAL' and send an SMS from your registered mobile number to number 9971056767 or 5676788. SMS charges are applicable.
The brick and mortar ways of banking are over. Digitization has dawned upon us and this is the evidence of it. Go ahead and check your balance without paying a visit to the branch.