Personal Loan in Ludhiana
Ludhiana – The Prize Jewel of Punjab
One of the oldest cities of Punjab, Ludhiana is the hub of business opportunities and lucrative industrial prospects. This city has been at the heart of trade and commerce since its very inception, and remains to be so even today.
A metropolitan city like Ludhiana naturally experiences a massive influx of people, who are looking out for a promising city that offers interesting job opportunities and even global exposure. This city has done so well when it comes to business that it has been ranked as the city with the best business environment in 2009 and 2013 by the World Bank.
Ludhiana reflects the Punjabi culture in the most vivid fashion possible. However, no matter how rooted this city is, it also has a considerable amount of western influence as many of the locals here have lived abroad. This gives Ludhiana an interesting twist of westernization with existing cultural undertone.
Loans in Ludhiana
A metropolitan city like Ludhiana is bound to have several banks present throughout. Even though there are banks and private financers in abundance here, getting a personal loan in Ludhiana is not easy.
This is because banks have procedures in place which may delay your loan amount finally reaching you. Also, there is loads of paperwork to look into, and the limited working hours of a bank, which may not agree with your work hours all that much.
Personal loan in Ludhiana from private finance is yet another alternative you could look into, in case you find yourself running short of adequate funds at hand. However, these personal loans come with heavy interest rates, which hold the potential to disrupt your finances for months to come.
Financial Assistance in Ludhiana like never before
Getting instant private loans in Ludhiana is not easy to come by. But with MoneyView by your side, you have your finances backed by one of the best in the private finance industry. The loans we provide are quick, easy, and convenient when it comes to repayment.
Even the best bank for personal loan in Ludhiana may not offer you a loan as quick and convenient as we do. This we say because we offer loans online, which ensure that you get your loans just when you need them, and not when the banks can get you one.
What gives our loans the edge you need to look out for?
- Instantaneous loans: Due to our quick verification procedure and online documentation system in place, we are consistently in a position to offer you financial assistance at a moment’s notice. You would not be expected to wait for days or weeks to have your loan amount with you. We understand the time sensitive nature of financial emergencies and hence oblige to your needs first.
- Flexible and customizable: You not only get to choose for a loan amount, which can range anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs, but you also get to choose the repayment tenure from anywhere between 3-12 months. This way, you can span out your principal repayment, without having it fall too heavy on your monthly expenses.
- Virtual documentation: personal loan agents in Ludhiana would make you go through heaps of paperwork before finally giving you the loan amount you need. To cut time, we at MoneyView have an end-to-end paperless procedure in place, which does not entangle you within the traps of seemingly endless paperwork. Just apply for the loan online, from anywhere, at anytime, and have your loan amount with you in a matter of hours.
- Secure: We have a formidable security system in place that makes sure all your private data remains safe with us. This impenetrable system keeps even the most nefarious cyber criminals at bay, making your data practically untouchable.
To wrap up
Unsecured personal loans in Ludhiana can seemingly be hard to come. But with MoneyView, you get them faster than you think. Not just loans, but the MoneyView app gets you complete financial coverage in the sense that it tracks your SMSs for expenses and also notifies you when your EMIs are up.
If this is not absolute financial convenience, then what is?
To know more about the services we offer at MoneyView, please log on to www.moneyview.in
To know more about us, please log on to www.moneyview.in
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure