Personal Loan in Bhopal
The City of Lakes
In the heart of India is where Bhopal is located. The pride of Madhya Pradesh has way too much to offer than the sights can see and minds can perceive. This metro city has earned its nickname due to the abundance of lakes here – both natural and artificial.
Considered to be one of the Greenest cities of India, Bhopal is also the 17th largest city in India. Folklore indicates the existence of this city all the way back to the 11th century, when it was founded by the Paramara King Bhoja.
From what History tells us about Bhopal, it started off as a small village in Ancient India, but has grown exponentially to be an economically and industrially important city in today’s time.
The city’s core lies in its art and rich vividness of the festivals celebrated here. People are friendly and warm at all times, making tourists feel at home.
However, even a city so warm and nice does not spare you from a financial crisis. A financial difficulty can arise out of nowhere, and getting a personal loan in Bhopal may seem difficult.
Bhopal and Personal loans
A personal loan in Bhopal is accessible, however how fast you would get these is something that is hard to determine. Banks here are adherent to a strict protocol in place, when it comes to verification for loans.
This is because banks are always sceptic about personal loans, as these loans are unsecured loans and do not necessitate the borrower to pledge a collateral against the desired loan amount. This deprives the bank from some definitive asset to fall back on, when a default payment scenario arises.
The need of the hour would compel anyone to turn to private financiers in Bhopal. And though these financiers may offer you instant loans, these loans are often studded with heavy interest rates, which may befall too heavily on your finances in the months that follow.
Banks and private money lenders in Bhopal may not have the ideal solution to your financial shortcomings. In such a scenario, you can rely on MoneyView – your ultimate financial respite.
Loans in Bhopal and MoneyView
MoneyView simplifies personal loan in Bhopal like no other. You not only get instant personal loans, but also get access to a world of features that make repayment easier.
Quite often, it is not the loan by itself, but the repayment that makes one hesitate to get a loan even during an emergency. It is usually what follows a loan that makes one remain sceptic for a loan.
However, with MoneyView, this is not the case. Instant loans and features that aid your repayment by staying true to your financial structure, makes getting a loan with MoneyView a convenient affair. And since the entire proceeding of getting a loan with MoneyView happens online, there is utmost ease for you to benefit from.
Here is a sneak peek into what comes with a loan from MoneyView:
- Quick loans that are fast and easy: With our speedy loan verification procedure in place, you get your loan amount, which can be anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs, in a matter of hours. You would no longer have to wait for your loans for days and weeks. Having your loan right when you need it is a feature we take pride on, for if a loan does not reach you when you need it, then how is it helpful?
- Flexible and customizable: The loan you get from MoneyView is customizable. That is, you can design the structure of your loan as per your convenience. You get to choose a payback tenure from anywhere between 3-12 months, which allows you to span out your payment as per your comfort. This would ease out your monthly finances and not dig into your savings.
- Paperless: MoneyView offers an end-to-end paperless procedure which speeds up the whole process of getting a loan exponentially. It also offers you enough mobility to apply for a loan anytime, anywhere, without having to worry about documentation.
Loan agents in Bhopal and even banks may not be able to offer you financial ease, as much as MoneyView offers. You not only get easy loans, but you also get features that aid your repayment, making your loan pass by in a breeze.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure