Personal Loan in Kolar
The Golden City of India
Commonly known as the Golden City of India, Kolar is an economically important city in the state of Karnataka. Due to its advancement in the milk industry, Kolar is also nicknamed as the Milk city of India.
Truly a city blessed with resources, Kolar has massive reserves of Gold, and is one of the leading producers of fine quality silk and best quality mangoes. Owing to the fact that this city produces so many important commodities, it has an Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC), which is the 2nd largest in Asia.
Apart from its produce, this city is religiously popular also. Known for the Somnatheshwar Temple, Kolar witnesses huge number of pilgrims walking in throughout the year.
A city thriving from the ancient days of its inception, till today speaks a lot about the functioning and the management of this city.
Finances in Kolar
Though the city has a lot of opportunities for young and aspiring entrepreneurs, it is rather hard to accept that getting a personal loan in Kolar is slightly tedious. And as it is common knowledge to all that a personal loan acts as an early investment to any business endeavour; not being able to get a timely personal loan may act adversely to your business aspiration.
Personal loan sites here promise to offer you quick loans, but opting for that one site which you can entirely trust with your crucial bank information is hard to find. And even if you do find one, getting the loan that suits your needs is even harder to get.
Banks do offer personal loans, but they subject the applicant to a series of rounds just to get the approval on the loan. Banks are always stringent about personal loans, as they are unsecured forms of loans.
How Do I Get Instant Cash Loan In Kolar?
The ultimate solution to all your financial woes in Kolar comes to a definitive end with MoneyView by your side. MoneyView is the online financial assistance portal built on the ideology that loans should be far more accessible than they currently are.
In this day and age, running out of funds is nothing uncommon. Situations arise which may demand you to have a considerable amount of cash at your disposal. In times like these, you would not want to dig into your hard earned savings or want to put yourself through the hassle of applying for a loan.
The need could be to renovate your house, get married, or even go out on a vacation. Irrespective of what your need demands, a personal loan makes life easier, and MoneyView therefore makes personal loans easier.
Here is a glimpse into the features we have to provide, that makes our loans better than the others:
- Quick loans: With our speedy verification procedure in place, you get your loans faster than ever. You can now apply for your desired amount online, from anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs, and our swift online process ensures that you have your loan amount with you in a jiffy.
- Flexible loans: MoneyView offers you the power to design your loan as per your convenience. You get to choose from repayment tenure of 3-12 months, so that you can span out your principal amount repayment, without having your loan fall too heavy on your monthly expenses.
- Paperless process: You also get to experience an entirely paperless process, which means that our super simple user interface lets you apply for a loan online, from anywhere, anytime. From the moment you apply for a loan, till you pay the last instalment, you would not have to worry about documentation at all.
- Secure: We have deployed a formidable and impenetrable security system in place so that your data remains protected at all times. Our cyber experts ensure that any threat to your private information is kept at bay 24×7
Personal loans in Kolar may get a tad bit difficult, but that issue reaches a definite resolution in context of MoneyView. With the MoneyView app, you not only get the ease to apply for a loan from anywhere, but the app also syncs with your phone and tracks your expenses and savings quite accurately.
Now pursue your deepest, most suppressed desires powered by MoneyView.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure