Personal loan in Shimoga
Shivamoga, now known as Shivamogga, is one of the most important cities of the Southern State of Karnataka. Located on the banks of the River Tunga, this city serves as the Gateway to the Western Ghats. Due to this, the city earns its nickname The Gateway of Malnad.
Shimoga is an important city in Karnataka in the educational sense. This city is imperative from the high-school and pre-university education perspective. Housing many reputed educational institutes here has made Shimoga a place frequently visited by educationists and students alike.
This makes the city constantly bustling with people. However, apart from the visitors this city has, Shimoga is a decently populated city, with a total of 3, 22,428 as per the 2011 census.
With all the money going in and out of this economically important city, some would be looking out to know how the loan scenes out here are. A personal loan in Shimoga would comparatively be easier than the other overpopulated cities. However, the multinational banks here follow protocol, quite like all its other branches.
A bank following protocol may offer you fancy loan options, but the point remains: would you be getting a personal loan in Shimoga when you really need it?
How can I then get a timely loan?
The basic essence of applying for a loan is that the money needs to come by when you really need it. Otherwise it is futile money borrowed which then on crushes you under the burden of paying it back. With MoneyView, this changes. We understand your need for a loan and offer you timely, personal loan in India without the mess that comes with a loan.
Consider opting for a business loan in Shimoga. You have that one idea you firmly believe in. You need investment at a specific moment. But the banks fail to provide it you in the given time. Would you let the fulfilment of your dreams depend upon the approval of a bank? Those are aspirations at stake and you cannot mess around with those.
At MoneyView, we understand the need for a loan. We look at the power of money and how it helps wing dreams. We therefore offer loans when the borrower actually needs it, along with fantastic benefits and features that make getting a loan an experience like never before.
What sets us apart from other services?
MoneyView offers loans anytime, anywhere. If the need for a loan arises out of the blues, why should you be made to scurry around to get a loan? Knowing that there is just one place where all your loan woes come to a peaceful end is liberating to say the least.
At MoneyView, we redefine loans. And what enable us to make this experience so lucid are the features that we offer. Getting a personal loan quick is what we make happen, thanks to these following features.
- Instant loans: Why wait for your loans especially when opportunity just knocks once? With MoneyView, you get to choose a loan amount from anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 Lacs. Once you apply for the loan, the documents you upload are verified thoroughly within a span of hours. Your loan amount reaches you immediately once the verification happens successfully.
- Customise your Loan: In the era of absolute customisation, why should your loan be any different? After all, this is what needs to meet your requirement specifically. You not only get to choose your desired loan amount, but you also get to structure your repayment. You get a repayment window of anywhere between 3 months to 12 months. So you get to decide how you span out your EMIs, without having them fall too heavy on your expenses.
- Paperless process: Stop scurrying for your important documents when need for a loan surfaces. With our paperless procedure in place, all you need to do is upload your documents online, and once verified you would have your loan amount transferred to your account real quick.
Need a personal loan? Why wait? Download the MoneyView app and watch as your loan woes come to a permanent end. With us by your side, you can watch your dreams materialize right in front of your eyes.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure