Personal Loan in West Godavari
Know West Godavari
West Godavari is located on the coasts of Andhra, and is one of the most important districts of the State. Barely touched by modern influence, the district has made immense progress over the years, while staying rooted to the age old legacy that comes with this place.
One of the oldest settlements of India, West Godavari was ruled by various Empires over the vast expanse of its existence. Archaeological evidences found in this area predate all the way back to 700 AD.
Being the 19th largest district in terms of area, West Godavari generates a lot of revenue that contributes largely to the state’s overall economy. West Godavari is said to contribute a whole of 8.8% to the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP).
Personal Finances in West Godavari
It is not uncommon to fall short of funds these days. Getting a personal loan in West Godavari is better decision than letting the predicament dig into your hard earned savings.
Usually, banks claim to provide easy personal loan in West Godavari, however these loans are marked with heavy interest rates and are approved only when a thorough verification procedure has been run on your profile.
Banks are generally careful while handing out personal loans, as these are forms of unsecured loans which do no necessitate the borrower to pledge collateral to get the loan amount. In this scenario, if the borrower defaults on the payment, the banks do not have any asset to fall back on, to recover the lent amount.
Another alternative could be to apply for a personal loan in West Godavari private financer. These loans are relatively faster, no doubt; however, they are studded with heavy interest rates and hidden charges.
How Can I Get Reliable Financial Assistance In West Godavari?
MoneyView is an online financial solution portal where all your money woes end. We offer easy personal loans swiftly, so that you would not end up missing important deadlines.
The whole idea behind the creation of MoneyView was to make India financially fitter, and this can only happen if people are not hesitant on opting for loans when they urgently need financial backing.
MoneyView not just offers easy personal loans instantly, but it also gives the applicant an access to facilities that make loans, and repayments, simpler.
Here is a list of features that make MoneyView loans beneficial:
- Quick and easy loans: Owing to MoneyView’s speedy verification procedure in place, loans are approved faster. That means, you would get your desired loan amount (which could be anything between Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lacs), within a span of hours.
All you need to do is download the MoneyView app, and apply for the loan, and after instant verification, the loan amount is transferred to your preferred bank account immediately.
- Flexible loans: Imagine having the power to tailor your loans as per your convenience. Your monthly finances would be dictated by you, and not the bank. MoneyView gives you the power to choose your EMI structure, which could be anywhere between 3-12 months, so that you can comfortably span out your payment.
- Paperless documentation: With MoneyView, you get to enjoy an end-to-end paperless interface, which gives you the freedom to apply for a loan from anywhere, anytime. You would no longer have to dread the heaps of paperwork that comes your way when you apply for a loan in the traditional manner. Easy and simplicity is what you get, when you apply for a loan from the MoneyView app.
- Secure: We have a formidable security system in place, which ensures that your data is protected at all times. Our system is impenetrable, and our experts are vigilant at all times to keep nefarious cyber criminals at bay, 24×7.
It would be a tough thing to get a personal loan in West Godavari without documents. However, with MoneyView by your side, things get financially simpler. The app not just allows you to get instant loans, but it also micro-manages your finances.
It reminds you of upcoming EMI payments, and ensures that you have a tab on your savings too.
For Salaried – Min ₹ 14,000 In Hand Salary
For Self Employed – Min. ₹ 25,000 Income with 2 years Income Tax Return Filed
You can borrow as low as ₹ 10,000 and as high as ₹ 5,00,000. The maximum amount depends on your eligibility.
You can borrow for minimum 3 months to maximum 24 months.
The loan application for Money View is paperless which means that no physical document submission is required.
You need the following documents to apply for a loan with us
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Last 3 months bank statement
- 2 years IT Returns (in case you are self-employed)
EMI is deducted 5th of every month from your bank account.
At the time of application, you agree to a NACH mandate which enables us to deduct the EMI amount from your specified bank account.
In case your EMI auto-debit is bounced, there will be a bounce charge along with the daily penalty for delay of EMI.
Also in case you are not able to pay the EMIs, your CIBIL score might drop for every EMI default.
We assess your credit worthiness not only from your CIBIL score but also your transactional SMS data. Hence, when you download the app it helps us give you the best loan offer.
You can close your loan anytime after 3 months of taking the loan. There are penalty charges for foreclosure