Personal Loans from Private Finance
Personal Loans are extremely convenient and easy to avail which makes them an easier source of fulfilling immediate and emergency needs. However, loans from banks and many NBFCs are not very easy to avail due to various requirements like a high credit score, extensive documentation, and stringent eligibility criteria.
What is Loan from Private finance?
Private financers are those who are not a part of the regulated banking or financial sector but assist in making available instant personal loans to individuals. However, here we are not referring to the money lenders belonging to the unorganized sector. The new-age private finance lenders are online lenders who lend personal loans in tie-ups with various NBFCs.
Benefits of Availing a Loan from Private Finance
Private finance works at making personal loans easily instantly accessible to individuals. The other benefits of availing a loan from private finance are:
Available for Low Credit Scores: Banks and other financial institutions often look for a credit score of 750 or above to approve loan applications. So, many individuals who might either have credit scores lower than 750 or those with no credit history find it difficult to avail loans. However, private finance even lends to those with low or even no credit scores.
Lower needs for Documentation: The requirement for documentation for approval of a personal loan is much lesser with a private financer which makes it easier to apply for loans.
Paperles s Process: Most private financers follow a digital process which means the entire process from loan application to approval happens online on websites or apps of the financers. Thereby saving the applicants precious time and effort in going to a bank for application or document submission.
Relaxed Eligibility Criteria: Employment status, income, and the employer are some of the eligibility factors that are taken into effect by traditional lenders. However, private financers allow lower eligibility criteria making loans available to a large number of applicants.
Can help you Improve your Credit Score: If you can ensure a prompt repayment schedule after borrowing from a private lender, it can also help you in improving your credit score.
What are the Reasons for Which you can Avail a Personal loan from Private Finance?
In spite of planning your finances well, the need for some extra cash or funds can come up at any day. At that time, convenience and the speed of service are what matters, which private finance is apt at providing due to their processes and systems.
Some of the reasons for which you can avail a personal loan from private finance are:
- To meet a medical emergency
- Pay fee for college/school education
- To pay down-payment for another loan
- To clear credit card dues
- To buy an expensive gadge
- Meeting expenses of a vacation
- To pay for the repair/breakdown of your vehicle
- To meet wedding expenses of self or family members
- For house renovation expenses
- To buy household gadgets like fridge, washing machine, etc
- To meet expenses towards relocation
Why should you Select Money View as your Preferred Private Finance Lender?
Money View is a leading private finance lender trusted by over 1 crore users in India. It allows instant online personal loans at a highly competitive rate of interest and other terms and conditions.
Some of the important features of a Money View personal loans that make it attractive are:
- Eligibility check for an instant loan in 2 minutes
- It allows you to borrow any amount starting from Rs. 10,000 and going up to Rs. 5,00,000
- Enjoy flexible repayment terms of up to 5 years
- The loan amount is disbursed to your account in just 2 HOURS of approval
- Benefit from low-interest rates starting from 1.33% per month
- From documentation to repayment, the entire process is done digitally
- Low credit score? You can still get a loan with our alternate credit model
Eligibility Criteria for Money View Private Finance Personal Loans
The eligibility criteria for private finance personal loans from Money View are very transparent, easy to understand and also allows for as many applicants to be eligible for personal loans for their financial needs.
|Income and credit score eligibility|
|Minimum In-Hand Income||Area of Residence||CIBIL Credit Score Requirement|
|Salaried Individuals||Rs 20000||Any||1-299 or New to Credit|
|Rs 20000||Mumbai/Thane or the NCR region (Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, etc.)||CIBIL Score of 650 /Experian Score of 750 and above|
|Rs 15000||Metro City other than Mumbai and NCR||675 or above|
|Rs 13500||Any||CIBIL Score of 650 /Experian Score of 750 and above|
|Self Employed Individuals||Rs 25000||Any||CIBIL Score of 650 /Experian Score of 750 and above|
Other Common Eligibility Criteria
- Should be aged between 21 years and 57 years
- All income should have been credited to a bank account
Interest Rates and Other Charges for Money View Personal Loans
Interest rates and other charges on your personal loan plays an important role in deciding the cost of a loan. The interest rates and charges on a private finance personal loan from Money View are extremely competitive and pocket-friendly.
- The interest rates start from 1.33% per month
- Processing fees for Money View personal loans can range anywhere between 2.5 -6%
- Full prepayment of the loan is allowed after payment of a minimum of 3 EMIs. However, part prepayments are not allowed.
Applying for a Money View Loan
You could apply for a Money View Personal Loan either on the website or on the app and follow a very easy process of loan application till disbursement. The entire process is digital which saves you a lot of time, energy and ensures your need for finance is met at the earliest.
If you still have queries or doubts regarding our personal loans or wish to know more, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080 45692002.